Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Our Class Wiki - So Far



After a few weeks of reviewing, reading and better understanding our class wiki I have been actively looking it over I was able to use it for a project in one of my courses on YouTube. It is supper helpful and I will like to keep using and getting more comfortable with it. I would like to contribute and make our wiki page more organized and readable. It has an outline that is very old school. Modernizing it will be helpful. I also want to create a post on New Media & Business as I am going to continue my research, I'd like to post all the pros and cons of New Media with business.There is an article called "How the New Media are Used in Business"on our wiki page that I would like to add to as it is extremely in depth. 
This is a helpful source especially after knowing how to use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment