Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Creativity and New Media

Based off of the articles I read in my previous blog many people use new media for different purposes. My main focus with new media would be on ways it can help the training and developing for a business. I love the idea of creating a virtual tour and having avatars to make the experience not only fun but creative for employees. 
It is challenging for myself to come into play with this because many things are paper and pen to me. However, the impact new media has with making this a lot more efficient and understanding will not only give a fresh perspective to a company but truly make the experience one of a kind. 
In today's day there are many sites to help create an avatar however, for a company, I think it would be a great part of the on boarding process. Some may see this as unprofessional but this may be a step in making a work environment something comfortable to be in. 
Creating this on a companies intranet would be the best step and showing its progression based off of the job requirements. Similar to the avachara site where one can create themselves,  a company would need something similar to give everyone the experience of being a part of something. 

http://avachara.com/avatar/


No comments:

Post a Comment